Are you sick and tired of having to replace the batteries in your watch all the time? You may want to have a look at the Citizen Women’s EW0044-51L Eco-Drive watch which derives all of its power from just about any light source you can think of.
It does not just have to be from the sun however, it can include indoor lighting or any other form of artificial light which is absorbed through the crystal face and then the dial. After this a solar cell embedded in the mechanical workings of the watch stores and converts this light to energy that goes into powering the watch for the many enjoyable years of use ahead.
What else will you like about the EW0044-51L Eco-Drive?
- Elegant two-tone stainless steel case and Japanese quartz movement.
- Water resistant to 99 feet (approximately 30 meters).
- Gold-tone stainless steel hour piece.
- Exquisite dark-blue watch face that takes on different colors in different lights. Some people say it looks more charcoal but either way, it makes the numbers easier to read!
- This watch will keep the time perfectly too.
- Incredibly light to wear on your wrist, you will hardly notice that it is there!
- Made by a company established in 1924 with almost 90 years experience in watch making.
One of the things which you may have trouble with after purchasing this watch is that the band is quite large considering that it is after all a watch for women. You may find that you have to go to a jeweller to get a few bands removed.
If this is something that you do not want to have to deal with (either the time or the expense) or you have a particularly small wrist then this is something to keep in mind. Buy from a brand that you can trust.
Let’s face it, watches need to be durable. Especially if they are likely to scratch easily during the course of daily life. The crystal face on the Citizen Women’s EW0044-51L Eco-Drive is highly resistant to such marking and, coupled with the fact that the battery never needs replacing (because there isn’t one), this makes for a very low maintenance watch that will serve you well for years.
This watch is going to be best suited to women who aren’t fussed so much about how many diamonds sit around the face of a watch but instead, how long a beautiful watch can retain that beautiful look. While it is true that there are more expensive and more lavish watches out there on the market, many consumers feel like Citizen have the best balance between overall quality and value for money.
This is saying a lot, especially when you take into account the amount and caliber of competition in the watch market today.